Little Loan Shoppe - Little Loan Shop are Loan Sharks

I took a $300 loan out from Little Loan Shoppe AKA LLS America and I am sure they will continue to have to change their alias' many times because of their scam.They place you on a 10 TEN (10) installment repayment program for the $300 that you borrow.

They deduct $105 per "installment" so at the end of this $300 loan you have paid $1050. I took this loan out in April 2010 I called today for an early pay off. 4 of my installment deductions were returned and so I currently owe $755 on the $300 that I borrowed approx. 6 months ago.

That $755 does not include the 5 deductions of $105 that they have taken out of my account. So after all is said and done I will have paid over $1200 to this company who was so "nice" to loan me $300.

Do not use this company, there are other loan companies that will loan $250 and you pay $45 for borrowing it and you move on with life, this company will suck you dry SLOWLY.It's a shame that there are companies out there trying to make a quick buck, they scam a few people then have to change their name a couple of times because who would be *** enough to use them again?

review #200420
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Little Loan Shoppe?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dr. Eyez

Apr 26, 2011 #279089

I loaned $300. From them and in three days they have already overdrafted my account by $350. Not da best choice for a loan service :cry :x :?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.